About the WRL
The World Running League (WRL) is an initiative to inspire individuals to live a healthy and active lifestyle through participation in running events that focus on adult participation.
Being part of the WRL enables runners to share their experiences in running, joining social media discussions and finding running events that they would like to participate in!
- Runners can submit results in any formal running event with results published via a weblink
- Runners get one point for each mile run
- Runners may enter results as each running event is completed during each month
- Overall and Age-Group winners (1, 2 & 3) receive a WRL medal
- Overall (top female and top male) winners win a championship ring
- Age-Group (top female and top male of each ten-year age group) winners have the option to purchase a championship ring
- Teams (if a runner is on a team) win WRL medals
- Options for WRL Apparel & Gear
- Easy to share information and inspire others via our social media pages
Athletes participating in the WRL do so at their own initiative and anyone starting a running or athletic endeavor should consult their doctor or other medical staff before beginning, changing or in process of any athletic activity.
The WRL is not responsible for any issues participating to the participation, actions or issues of others.
Any athletic activity can be dangerous and all risk is borne by the athlete to undergo such activity.